Delicious Watermelon Popsicles
Is there anything better than an ice cold popsicle on a hot summer’s day? Not in my book. Now that summer is here in all its humid glory, we’re turning to some sweet and refreshing treats to keep us cool. These minty watermelon pops are easy to make and oh-so-good. My daughter Ellie and I made a batch the other day. Here’s how you can make them too…
1/2 baby watermelon chopped into cubes
10 mint leaves
1/2 a lime
1. Place watermelon in blender.
2. Add juice from half a lime.
3. Add 10 or so mint leaves.
4. Pour in honey to taste. We used about 1/4 cup. Maybe less. It all depends on the ripeness of the watermelon and how sweet you like your pops.
*secret ingredient: add a pinch of salt to give the watermelon a little kick.
6. Add water as necessary.
7. Blend again.
8. Taste. Add more honey or salt if needed.
9. Pour into popsicle mold and freeze.
10. You know what to do now. Yum!