Home | Halloween Here We Come
Do you like to decorate your house for Halloween? I confess that as my girls are growing older, I tend to decorate a little less for all the holidays than I used to, but I still appreciate ideas that are simple and fun. Here are six of my favorites:
1. Hooo thinks this Owl Garland Kit ($12.50) by Paper Source is awesome?
2. Small details add up to big fun for your Halloween party. Try these free soda bottle labels by Online Labels.
3. Of all the great painted pumpkin ideas out there, I love these unconventional, bright pink pumpkins by Chatelaine Magazine.
4. These free spooky labels by fun.kyti.me could be very subtle Halloween decorations to surprise and amuse your family. Also, note what you can do with a black sharpie and marshmallows!
5. Martha’s wriggling snake wreath is so creepy and cool. Perfect for your front door.
6. All you need is a handful of supplies to make MerMag’s adorable Halloween treat bucket.
Honorable mention (not pictured): these Halloween painted mason jars by eighteen25 are nicely done and can be used year-round.